How your data is collected
- slime2 will only ever store the bare minimum data required to let slime2 widgets access the authorized parts of the Twitch or YouTube API.
- The data that is stored from you is your user ID from either Twitch or YouTube, and the authentication tokens that will be given to slime2 widgets.
How your data is used
- While using this website, your data is used to identify you so that you can download a platform key specific to you. You will not be given access to anyone else's platform keys.
- By adding a platform key to a slime2 widget folder, you are granting that widget access to the parts of the Twitch or YouTube API that you have authorized. The widget will then use that platform key to retrieve your authentication access token, which will then be used to retrieve your live streaming data. You can always opt out of this by simply deleting the key. Your live streaming data will only be used by a widget while the widget's HTML file is open.
- A slime2 widget can be developed by anyone. slime2 is not liable for what a widget does with that data, so it is up to you to trust and review the privacy policies of each widget you decide to use.
Deleting your data
- You may delete your account at any time from your account page.
- By deleting your account, all of your data will be removed, and slime2 widgets will no longer have any access to the Twitch or YouTube API.
- The only exception to this is if you are banned from the services. In the case that you are banned, your user ID from either Twitch or YouTube will remain stored in a separate ban list, to ensure that you cannot regain access. You may still delete your account, but you will not be removed from the ban list.
- slime2 uses Twitch API Services.
- In addition to the steps for deleting your data above, you can also revoke slime2's access to your data at any time via your Twitch Connections page.
- slime2 uses YouTube API Services.
- In addition to the steps for deleting your data above, you can also revoke slime2's access to your data at any time via your Google Security Settings page.
- Your browser cookies are never accessed by slime2.
- If you have any questions or concerns about slime2's privacy practices, please make a post in the slime2 community forum here.